Click Here To Apply
The objective of the ADON/MDS Coordinator is to promote the physical and emotional well-being of skilled nursing facility residents, ensuring a coordination of quality care, from pre-admission through discharge.
MDS Coordinator Position Summary:
The MDS Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process including completion and submission of an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS) and development and delivery of the interdisciplinary person-centered Plan of Care in accordance with the CMS RAI Manual and all applicable regulations. The MDS Coordinator will establish and maintain positive relationships with residents, resident representatives and members of the Interdisciplinary Team. Work in collaboration with the IDT to ensure accurate and timely completion of all Medicare documents in order to maintain regulatory compliance.
The ideal MDS Coordinator must:
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Convey compassion and empathy for residents and their representatives.
- Be a skilled communicator, educator, director, and motivator.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Be committed to excellence!
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Iowa.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
1919 Greene St.
Adel, IA 50003
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.