The Marketer will act as a liaison for skilled nursing facilities and for assigned hospitals and designated referral sources for families. This person will be responsible for building relationships with hospitals, which generate patient referrals and admissions. The Marketer will assess clinical needs of potential / existing residents to assure the facility has the clinical capability to treat the resident.
- High School Diploma Required
- Continued education in Sales or Marketing is Preferred
- Previous work in a Skilled Nursing Center is required.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to quickly learn Electronic Medical Record (Point Click Care) applications. Excellent data management required.
- Compliance with health care privacy laws a must.
- 2 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing in healthcare; long-term care marketing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the admissions process at a sub-acute, SNF or rehab facility.
- Experience with understanding patient insurances Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed care subacute guidelines.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with social workers, nurses, Physicians, and case managers in assigned hospitals and other medical facilities as appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail orientation towards documentation.
- Superior follow-up skills and ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Professional telephone skills with the ability to handle referral calls effectively and efficiently, meeting the needs of the referral sources and families.
- Computer experience and understanding of hospitals EHR system is preferred.
- Admitting skilled patients and ensuring all paperwork is complete per regulations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills needed in order to facilitate seamless transition for patients from acute settings to post-acute care
- Clear, concise communication with internal team as well as with Marketing Director.
- In collaboration with Marketing Director, develops and implements comprehensive marketing plans and programs for the facility’s long and short term goals.
- In collaboration with Marketing Director, assists referral sources and patients on services offered by the Center.
- Represents the Center when interacting with referral sources, business leaders, physicians, the community and the media when marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Consults with other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate and facilitate marketing plans, and smooth transition
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions
- Supports and maintains a culture of positivity while maintaining privacy of patients.
- Primary sales and marketing representative for managing hospital referrals/designated referral source referrals
- Develop strong relationships with key hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for alignment, partnering, and growth.
- Work with facility marketing to develop monthly plans and strategies and new business
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing strategies and programs designed to meet census and payor mix goals.
- Participate in monthly reports on sales activity, competitor/referral source changes in the marketplace and work with other staff to develop marketing plan
- Assure that the admission process is seamless and positive, including but not limited to identifying all necessary device/equipment and immediate medical needs necessary to ensure a smooth transition to Leisure Village.
- Understand and communicate critical and/or strategic changes to hospital functions, relationships, programs, and opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to quickly learn Electronic Medical Record (Point Click Care) applications
- Excellent data management
- Compliance with health care privacy laws
- Bachelor’s Degree / Continued education in Sales or Marketing
- Previous work in Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare guidelines
Pay and Benefits:
Full Time Position
For inquires, please contact:
Leisure Village Health Care Center
2154 South 85th East Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74129
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.