Click Here To Apply
- Must be a CNA
- Ability to lead facilitated group activities, comfortable working with residents.Candidates need to be reliable, outgoing, and enjoy being with the elderly.
- Schedule, pre-plan and implement floor activities based on facility activity schedule
- Use monthly calendar ideas to plan and organize “special” floor activities
- Prepare special snacks with residents
- Set-up the dining room tables for activities
- Clean-up after all activities
- Complete required logs/charting
- Keeping all activity areas clean, safe and free from clutter
- Assist residents to and from common areas as stated by their care plan
- Assist other departments with residents as need and required.
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required.
Activity Assistant Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Activity Assistant Qualification:
- Activity Assistant – Long Term Care Nursing Home experience
- Associate degree or High School diploma or GED
- One year of activities experience; Long Term Care experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- C.N.A. certified
Please contact for inquiries:
The Quarters at Des Peres
13230 Manchester Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.