Arbor Court offers a full benefit package to our full-time staff, including Health, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Accident, Life and Disability coverage. If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us; we’d love to speak with you!
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON – MDS Qualifications:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Iowa.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified
- Must have knowledge of local / federal regulations
- Must be willing to undergo a background check , in accordance with local law/regulation
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON – MDS Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON – MDS Responsibilities:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Resident Assessment Instrument – RAI process including completion and submission of an accurate Minimum Data Set – MDS.
- Delivery of Person Centered Plan of Care in accordance with CMS RAI Manual
If you meet the above qualifications for our Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON position, please apply today!
For Inquires please contact:
701 E. Maple Leaf Dr.
Mt. Pleansant, IA 52641
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.