The Dietary Manager will be a front-line manager who runs the daily operations of a kitchen and dining area.
Dietary Manager Responsibilities:
- Dietary Manager runs the day-to-day operations.
- Management of food service employees is a key responsibility — scheduling, payroll, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
- Experience Preferred
- Must be able to manage a large number of staff in a large facility.
- Other responsibilities include nutrition consulting, meal planning, inventory control, budgeting and purchasing.
- Additionally, a Dietary Manager should expect to interact with numerous employees and clientele on a daily basis; communication and customer service are important functions of the position.
Dietary Manager Pay, Benefits, & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Dietary Manager Qualifications:
- BS / BN preferred with successful completion of an approved state food service supervisor course
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in long term care or health setting is preferred
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
Oak Park Care Center
6637 Berthold St.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.