Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318935748
You will perform phlebotomy on all residents using established laboratory procedures. Process laboratory requisitions and specimens for in-house and reference laboratory tests. Perform record audits. You will be reporting to the Director of Nursing.
- Collect timed specimens on schedule, being aware of the importance of timing in instances such as therapeutic drug levels, etc.; follow established guidelines for laboratory specimens
- Initial, date and record time blood was collected on all laboratory requisition forms and specimen tubes; properly complete laboratory accession record
- Follow all laboratory safety rules and report possible hazards to the Director of Nursing.
- Properly process incoming supplies
- Maintain phlebotomy area in a neat, clean manner, well-stocked with supplies; stock Nursing Units with laboratory supplies
- Keep blood drawing trays neat, clean, and available
- Perform other duties such as data collecting, filing, charging, aiding technologists, etc.
- High School diploma
- 1 year of relevant experience
- completion of the CLA training program
- Current State Phlebotomist Certification
- Current and Valid Driver’s License
Phlebotomist Pay, Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquiries Contact:
South Pointe Rehab & Care Center
5725 S. Ross Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.