MGM Healthcare is seeking a professional and experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team in St. Louis, Missouri.
Apply Now: Accounts Receivable Manager
Complete all fields below to submit your instant application for the AR Manager role at MGM Healthcare in St. Louis, Missouri.
Accounts Receivable Manager Full Job Description
Come join our MGM family! Excellent wages and benefits! Relocation package available!
Nature and Scope: The Accounts Receivable Manager position ensures AR procedures are followed timely and within company policy to meet established company targets of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the CFO.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the central business office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating deficiencies as well as best practices to operation management.
- Provide and conduct subject matter training as needed with central business office staff as well as facility staff in multiple locations.
- Monitor, update and train to financial policies and procedures related to current Company policy and industry specific government regulations in effect.
- Communicate best practices with peers, AR team, and facility staff.
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts receivable workflow processes.
- Assure established procedures for processing A/R billings, receipts, cash applications, denials management, etc. are followed by all departmental team members.
- Assures billing, collection, denial, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines are met by each team member.
- Assures re-billings and/or adjustments are processed appropriately and timely.
- Maintains an accurate aging report of the department.
- Interact with facility administrators to resolve outstanding A/R deficiencies.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Perform and/or coordinate month-end close processes. Also assist when staff vacancies require one to do so.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office accounts receivable functions when location positions are vacant as need requires.
- Conducts training programs, and acts as a subject matter expert on training programs pertaining to the revenue cycle team
- Adheres to all HIPAA guidelines.
- COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY: Models and reinforces ethical behavior in self and to others in accordance with the Code of Conduct; adheres to organizational policies and guidelines; supports compliance initiatives; maintains confidences; admits mistakes; conducts business with honesty; shows consistency in words and actions; follows through on commitments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Proficient in current Skilled Nursing Facility billing claims for Medicare, Medicaid, and all Managed Care payor sources.
- Multiple years’ experience in the business office in the healthcare field.
- Accounts Receivable experience in a skilled nursing (SNF) / LTC setting.
- 2+ years’ experience in management and multi-facility oversight role preferred.
- Previous PointClickCare or Ability software experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel approx. 10% of the year.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude and a proven ability to lead a team to success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of state regulations.
- Presentation skills desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- On – Site Gym
For inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic.